HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share
 

 DAMN! Hispanic version

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Padilla



Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-08-30

DAMN! Hispanic version Empty
PostSubject: DAMN! Hispanic version   DAMN! Hispanic version EmptyThu Sep 27, 2007 6:13 pm

Just when I was starting to lose interest in Hispanic chicks....BAM

The face aint much. But that ass speaks for itself! affraid


DAMN! Hispanic version Monyca-008
DAMN! Hispanic version Monyca-011


Out of all the asses I've seen; I've never seen anything like this (black broads included). Amazing.


Last edited by on Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Padilla



Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-08-30

DAMN! Hispanic version Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMN! Hispanic version   DAMN! Hispanic version EmptyThu Sep 27, 2007 6:15 pm

WTF is up with your forum Rich? The pics aint working. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mexican Legend

Mexican Legend

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-09-01

DAMN! Hispanic version Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMN! Hispanic version   DAMN! Hispanic version EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 5:43 am

Sorry Padilla But Im Not a Fan Of Hispanic Woman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Padilla



Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-08-30

DAMN! Hispanic version Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMN! Hispanic version   DAMN! Hispanic version EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 4:14 pm

Mexican Legend wrote:
Sorry Padilla But Im Not a Fan Of Hispanic Woman.

I posted it for me and rich. I'm a fan of huge asses so this bitch is in my hall of fame. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rich loc
Admin
rich loc

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-07-05

DAMN! Hispanic version Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMN! Hispanic version   DAMN! Hispanic version EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 9:35 pm

Padilla wrote:
Mexican Legend wrote:
Sorry Padilla But Im Not a Fan Of Hispanic Woman.

I posted it for me and rich. I'm a fan of huge asses so this bitch is in my hall of fame. Very Happy

She's much better than beyonce. Very Happy

_________________
DAMN! Hispanic version Countdown_to_Barrera_Marquez5
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ujelly.forumotion.com
Mexican Legend

Mexican Legend

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-09-01

DAMN! Hispanic version Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMN! Hispanic version   DAMN! Hispanic version EmptySat Sep 29, 2007 10:02 am

Padilla wrote:

I posted it for me and rich.
I'm a fan of huge asses so this bitch is in my hall of fame. Very Happy

I Like Big Asses But Not On Hispanic Girls,
Sharika's Got a Good Ass But It Doesnt Touch Serena's
Or Venus's For That Matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rich loc
Admin
rich loc

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-07-05

DAMN! Hispanic version Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMN! Hispanic version   DAMN! Hispanic version EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 1:51 am

Mexican Legend wrote:
Padilla wrote:

I posted it for me and rich.
I'm a fan of huge asses so this bitch is in my hall of fame. Very Happy

I Like Big Asses But Not On Hispanic Girls,
Sharika's Got a Good Ass But It Doesnt Touch Serena's
Or Venus's For That Matter.

Venus doesn't even have an ass Rolling Eyes :lol:

_________________
DAMN! Hispanic version Countdown_to_Barrera_Marquez5
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ujelly.forumotion.com
Mexican Legend

Mexican Legend

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-09-01

DAMN! Hispanic version Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMN! Hispanic version   DAMN! Hispanic version EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 9:26 am

rich loc wrote:

Venus doesn't even have an ass Rolling Eyes :lol:

DAMN! Hispanic version VenusWilliams3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RiZOOM



Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-09-30

DAMN! Hispanic version Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMN! Hispanic version   DAMN! Hispanic version EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 1:07 pm

Mexican Legend wrote:
rich loc wrote:

Venus doesn't even have an ass Rolling Eyes :lol:

DAMN! Hispanic version VenusWilliams3
If she lifted up that skirt you would see that her ass is in fact red and blue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mexican Legend

Mexican Legend

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-09-01

DAMN! Hispanic version Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMN! Hispanic version   DAMN! Hispanic version EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 3:01 pm

RiZOOM wrote:
If she lifted up that skirt you would see that her ass is in fact red and blue.

If You Pulled Down You're Pants You Would See That Theres No Dick And Balls Between You're Legs, That Is Because You Are Infact a Bitch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RiZOOM



Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-09-30

DAMN! Hispanic version Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMN! Hispanic version   DAMN! Hispanic version EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 5:35 am

Mexican Legend wrote:
RiZOOM wrote:
If she lifted up that skirt you would see that her ass is in fact red and blue.

If You Pulled Down You're Pants You Would See That Theres No Dick And Balls Between You're Legs, That Is Because You Are Infact a Bitch.
If I was a bitch i wouldn't be wearing pants. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mexican Legend

Mexican Legend

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-09-01

DAMN! Hispanic version Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMN! Hispanic version   DAMN! Hispanic version EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 7:03 am

RiZOOM wrote:
If I was a bitch i wouldn't be wearing pants. Neutral

Like I Said You're a Bitch In Denial.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RiZOOM



Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-09-30

DAMN! Hispanic version Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMN! Hispanic version   DAMN! Hispanic version EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 6:06 pm

Mexican Legend wrote:
RiZOOM wrote:
If I was a bitch i wouldn't be wearing pants. Neutral

Like I Said You're a Bitch In Denial.
Want to fell my cock in between your ass checks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mexican Legend

Mexican Legend

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-09-01

DAMN! Hispanic version Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMN! Hispanic version   DAMN! Hispanic version EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 3:56 am

RiZOOM wrote:

Want to fell my cock in between your ass checks.

Feel Fucking Retard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RiZOOM



Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-09-30

DAMN! Hispanic version Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMN! Hispanic version   DAMN! Hispanic version EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 4:25 am

Mexican Legend wrote:
RiZOOM wrote:

Want to fell my cock in between your ass checks.

Feel Fucking Retard
You feel like a retard? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mexican Legend

Mexican Legend

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-09-01

DAMN! Hispanic version Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMN! Hispanic version   DAMN! Hispanic version EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 11:56 am

RiZOOM wrote:
Mexican Legend wrote:
RiZOOM wrote:

Want to fell my cock in between your ass checks.

Feel Fucking Retard
You feel like a retard? scratch

No... You Cant Spell Feel You Fucking Retard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Padilla



Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-08-30

DAMN! Hispanic version Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMN! Hispanic version   DAMN! Hispanic version EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 6:43 pm

rich loc wrote:
Padilla wrote:
Mexican Legend wrote:
Sorry Padilla But Im Not a Fan Of Hispanic Woman.

I posted it for me and rich. I'm a fan of huge asses so this bitch is in my hall of fame. Very Happy

She's much better than beyonce. Very Happy

I wouldnt say that.



If I could have one woman. It would be Beyonce. Face, body, and talent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rich loc
Admin
rich loc

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-07-05

DAMN! Hispanic version Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMN! Hispanic version   DAMN! Hispanic version EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 12:48 am

Padilla wrote:
rich loc wrote:
Padilla wrote:
Mexican Legend wrote:
Sorry Padilla But Im Not a Fan Of Hispanic Woman.

I posted it for me and rich. I'm a fan of huge asses so this bitch is in my hall of fame. Very Happy

She's much better than beyonce. Very Happy

I wouldnt say that.



If I could have one woman. It would be Beyonce. Face, body, and talent.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
DAMN! Hispanic version Countdown_to_Barrera_Marquez5
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ujelly.forumotion.com
Mexican Legend

Mexican Legend

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-09-01

DAMN! Hispanic version Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMN! Hispanic version   DAMN! Hispanic version EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 5:06 am

Padilla wrote:

I wouldnt say that.



If I could have one woman. It would be Beyonce. Face, body, and talent.

There Are a Number Of Celebs That Beat Beyonce
Off The Top Of My Head I Can Think Of Kerry Washinton And Venus Williams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Padilla



Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-08-30

DAMN! Hispanic version Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMN! Hispanic version   DAMN! Hispanic version EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 8:00 pm

Mexican Legend wrote:
Padilla wrote:

I wouldnt say that.



If I could have one woman. It would be Beyonce. Face, body, and talent.

There Are a Number Of Celebs That Beat Beyonce
Off The Top Of My Head I Can Think Of Kerry Washinton And Venus Williams.

Thats your opinion.


IMO Beyonce is about ten levels above Venus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mexican Legend

Mexican Legend

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-09-01

DAMN! Hispanic version Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMN! Hispanic version   DAMN! Hispanic version EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 9:26 am

Padilla wrote:

Thats your opinion.


IMO Beyonce is about ten levels above Venus.

Gotta Disagree With You There Padilla.
Beyonce's Skin Isnt Dark Enough... Shes Light Brown At Best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




DAMN! Hispanic version Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMN! Hispanic version   DAMN! Hispanic version Empty

Back to top Go down
 
DAMN! Hispanic version
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Editing the mobile version of my forum.
» New updates: Upgrade of the Toolbar and... Improvement of the mobile version!
» Best Forum version?
» return from desktop to mobile version
» Let us disable mobile version

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serial Killing FTW :: Pic's-
Jump to: