HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share
 

 Mods

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Padilla



Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Mods Empty
PostSubject: Mods   Mods EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 4:03 pm

So when are you going to make me, ML, and Yaki mod's? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rich loc
Admin
rich loc

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods   Mods EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 4:09 pm

Am not gonna make all of you guys mods
and why none of you guys help promote this forum Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ujelly.forumotion.com
Mexican Legend

Mexican Legend

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods   Mods EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 4:13 pm

rich loc wrote:
why none of you guys help promote this forum Mad

I would mate but i dont post anywhere else.
Im banned from just about everyother site
but i will put the word out over at JMM Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rich loc
Admin
rich loc

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods   Mods EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 6:17 pm

Mexican Legend wrote:
rich loc wrote:
why none of you guys help promote this forum Mad

I would mate but i dont post anywhere else.
Im banned from just about everyother site
but i will put the word out over at JMM Very Happy

Thanks Mate. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ujelly.forumotion.com
Yaki Kik



Number of posts : 17
Age : 33
Localisation : Texas
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods   Mods EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 9:51 pm

rich loc wrote:
Am not gonna make all of you guys mods
and why none of you guys help promote this forum Mad

I have.

I've been telling other people about this site. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rich loc
Admin
rich loc

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods   Mods EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 11:02 pm

Yaki Kik wrote:


I have.

I've been telling other people about this site. Wink

Thanks Foo.
you and ML are on the top of my list of who to make mod. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ujelly.forumotion.com
Padilla



Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods   Mods EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 5:17 pm

rich loc wrote:
Yaki Kik wrote:


I have.

I've been telling other people about this site. Wink

Thanks Foo.
you and ML are on the top of my list of who to make mod. Very Happy

You bitch!

Make me a mod now!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rich loc
Admin
rich loc

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods   Mods EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 7:21 pm

Padilla wrote:
rich loc wrote:
Yaki Kik wrote:


I have.

I've been telling other people about this site. Wink

Thanks Foo.
you and ML are on the top of my list of who to make mod. Very Happy

You bitch!

Make me a mod now!!!! Mad
NO!!! your an non-believer Rolling Eyes

_________________
Mods Countdown_to_Barrera_Marquez5
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ujelly.forumotion.com
Padilla



Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods   Mods EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 11:53 pm

rich loc wrote:
Padilla wrote:
rich loc wrote:
Yaki Kik wrote:


I have.

I've been telling other people about this site. Wink

Thanks Foo.
you and ML are on the top of my list of who to make mod. Very Happy

You bitch!

Make me a mod now!!!! Mad
NO!!! your an non-believer Rolling Eyes

But dont you like the way I was owning them Paclanders?



Make me a mod!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rich loc
Admin
rich loc

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods   Mods EmptySun Sep 23, 2007 10:04 pm

Padilla wrote:


But dont you like the way I was owning them Paclanders?



Make me a mod!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!

You said barrera was not god. So now you can burn in hell :lol:

_________________
Mods Countdown_to_Barrera_Marquez5
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ujelly.forumotion.com
Mexican Legend

Mexican Legend

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods   Mods EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 3:03 pm

FUCK YEAH !!! Im Mod Bitches affraid How About That.
Somebody Was Cool Enough To Make Me Mod.

Thanks Rich Loc, You're The Man :cheers:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RiZOOM



Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods   Mods EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 5:36 am

You sad geek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mexican Legend

Mexican Legend

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods   Mods EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 6:53 am

RiZOOM wrote:
You sad geek.

Dont Cry Because Im a Mod And You're Just a Bitch lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rich loc
Admin
rich loc

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods   Mods EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 5:43 pm

RiZOOM wrote:
You sad geek.

but your the one who stays up all night posting at the barrera forums Rolling Eyes :lol:

_________________
Mods Countdown_to_Barrera_Marquez5
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ujelly.forumotion.com
RiZOOM



Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods   Mods EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 6:02 pm

Mexican Legend wrote:
RiZOOM wrote:
You sad geek.

Dont Cry Because Im a Mod And You're Just a Bitch lol!
I'm a mod too and I can be an admin in two minutes...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RiZOOM



Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods   Mods EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 6:03 pm

rich loc wrote:
RiZOOM wrote:
You sad geek.

but your the one who stays up all night posting at the barrera forums Rolling Eyes :lol:
It's all day for me, I sleep during the day because I hunt for blood at night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angello



Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-05-20

Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods   Mods EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:25 am

I am ok today! The day is cold and not sunny but my mood is ok)))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods   Mods Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Mods
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» @admin & mods -important-page's security
» Hiding IP address from Mods
» Phpbb Mods (add ons) / Allow installation of mods
» GTA MODS MANIA
» How to Remove The '@' From mods in chatbox?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serial Killing FTW :: General Discussion-
Jump to: